NYC General Manager
CozyKin is expanding our service to NYC! In one of the most pivotal roles in the company, as NYC General Manager (GM) you will launch CozyKin in NY and champion our NYC growth and success. Acting as an entrepreneur and city-CEO, you will grow and manage a high-performance team to build out our demand, supply, and operations in NY from the ground up.
- Launch and champion our demand, supply, and operations in NY based on our existing processes and support from Boston HQ team
- Direct resources and make decisions swiftly and with excellent judgment to deliver an excellent experience to customers and caregivers in NY
- Ensure demand and supply are growing in tandem; foresee and overcome challenges
- Drive city hiring requirements, onboard new team members effectively, manage and scale our team to accelerate growth
- Build out city expansion playbook based on your insights and learnings
- Be entrepreneurial and results-driven above all: pivot quickly and make excellent decisions with information and resources on hand
- Extremely driven and ambitious to scale our operations from 0-100
- Strong and effective leader who can motivate and inspire a team to achieve big, hairy, audacious goals
- Forward-thinking; able to anticipate and reduce challenges ahead of time
- Makes progress efficiently, wasting a minimum of time and effort
- Deliberate, strategic, and persuasive in communication with their team and senior leaders
- Proven ability to act on their own with excellent judgment and insight
Our Company Values
Heart For Children: We do what’s best for the child. That’s also what’s best for the parents, nannies, and our community.
Courage In Action: We do hard things with empathy. We take the hill. We own our work. We get it done.
Accelerate Together: We choose to accelerate. We champion growth. We empower others to do the same.
Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time off