Do you thrive on molding young minds?
Do you wish you had more time to devote to each child in your care?
Do you need reliable, generous pay with guaranteed hours?
Are YOU a CozyKin nanny?
This isn’t your typical nanny job.
Guaranteed 40-hour work weeks. Overtime options. Full benefits. Paid time off. 24/7 support from management. A community of supportive nannies.
Which is why we’re not looking for a typical nanny.
CozyKin is looking for someone whose pride and joy is providing the very best care to little ones. We specialize in caring for infants and toddlers (ages 0-3) in groups of 2-3, which means our nannies are able to provide the personalized care each child needs along with the socialization that helps them thrive. Our care is based on Montessori (a baby-led style of learning) so our nannies need to be passionate teachers who love encouraging and guiding learning in little ones. Socialization and exploration are also key components of our care, which means trips to local parks, museums and nanny meetups are part of the weekly routine.
We’re not just employing nannies - we’re building a nanny community.
No CozyKin nanny goes it alone. Each nanny has a designated CozyKin contact, which means you always have access to us if you have questions or need help. We also have an amazing community of nannies, which we regularly get together for professional development, Montessori training and social events.
Does this sound like the right position for you?
We can’t wait to meet you! If the below requirements and benefits speak to you, apply now!
- Daily care of two babies (ages 0-3)
- Parent communication (parents love to see pictures of their little ones during the day!)
- CozyKin communication (our team is here to support nannies 24/7)
- Neighborhood outings
- Light baby meal prep
- Minimal baby laundry
- Keeping the nursery tidy
- 1+ year of nanny experience (must include infant care)
- Experience caring for multiple children simultaneously (strongly preferred)
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3 professional references
- Full English proficiency (Ability to speak additional language a plus)
- Consistent 40+ hours a week schedules with the opportunity for 1.5x overtime pay (Salary: $16-$23 an hour)
- Healthcare, dental and vision insurance
- Generous vacation, sick, and holiday paid time off
- Early childhood professional development and Montessori curriculum training
- Support from management and opportunities to work with a team of supportive nannies