Chief Financial Officer
CozyKin is growing 10x each year, and you can be pivotal to this growth. As CFO, you will work directly in partnership with our CEO & senior executive team to develop and drive our financial strategy. Dig into our unit economics, make strategic tradeoffs and investments, and empower our team to continue our unicorn-level growth.
- Model and analyze our burn, fundraising, runway, and unit economics dashboard; steer strategic decisions accordingly
- Highlight areas for investment and foreseen financial victories & challenges
- E.g. how much to invest in ‘subsidizing’ growth versus turning away unmatched families? Think the early days of UberPool
- Plan budgets for 2019 (annually and by quarter)
- Maintain GAAP accounting across the company
- Lead a team to ensure payroll and month-end close are correct, complete and on-time
- Prepare financial metrics and relevant slides for board of director meetings
- Speak to financial metrics and strategy in board meetings
- Prior experience in GAAP, budget-planning, and startup burn metrics
- Entrepreneurial and scrappy; able to find creative solutions to problems and pivot quickly
- Prepared, deliberate, and persuasive in communication and collaboration with senior leaders
- Proven ability to make decisions and act with excellent judgment and insight
- Dedicated to the result of the work, not the method
- Able to understand and strategically weigh the tradeoffs in unit economics of a managed marketplace business (e.g. utilization & matching rates of our nannies and families respectively)
Our Company Values
Heart For Children: We do what’s best for the child. That’s also what’s best for the parents, nannies, and our community.
Courage In Action: We do hard things with empathy. We take the hill. We own our work. We get it done.
Accelerate Together: We choose to accelerate. We champion growth. We empower others to do the same.
Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time off