Loving Nanny Needed ASAP for 2 Babies
This isn’t your typical nanny job.
Reliable pay. Guaranteed 40-hour work weeks. Overtime options. Generous benefits package. Paid time off. 24/7 support from management. A community of supportive nannies.
Which is why we’re not looking for a typical nanny.
CozyKin is looking for full-time nannies whose pride and joy is providing the very best care to little ones. We specialize in caring for infants and toddlers (ages 0-3), providing the personalized care and socialization they need to thrive. Our nannies care for two children at a time so we’re looking for nannies who love multitasking, facilitating adorable baby play, encouraging and guiding learning and who can steer a double stroller through the streets of Boston like a pro. Care is provided in the children’s homes and trips to local parks, museums and nanny meetups are part of the weekly routine.
We’re not just employing nannies - we’re building a nanny community.
No CozyKin nanny goes it alone. Each nanny has a designated CozyKin contact and advocate, which means you always have access to us if you have questions or need support. We also have an amazing community of nannies, which we regularly get together for professional development and social events.
Are YOU a CozyKin nanny?
We can’t wait to meet you! If the below requirements and benefits speak to you, apply now!
- Daily care of two babies (ages 0-3)
- Parent communication (parents love to see pictures of their little ones during the day!)
- CozyKin communication (our team is here to support nannies 24/7)
- Neighborhood outings
- Light baby meal prep
- Minimal baby laundry
- Keeping the nursery tidy
- 1+ year of nanny experience (must include infant care)
- Experience working with multiple children simultaneously (strongly preferred)
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3 professional references
- Proficient in English, ability to speak another language a plus
- Consistent 40+ hours a week schedules with the opportunity for 1.5x overtime pay (Salary: $16-$23 an hour)
- Healthcare, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation, sick, and holiday paid time off
- Early childhood professional development and Montessori curriculum training
- 24/7 support from a CozyKin team manager and opportunities to work with a team of supportive nannies
- Paid sick days. CozyKin provides backup care for families when needed.