Care Management Lead
Empower our caregivers to deliver the highest quality of childcare. Support and strengthen our reputation of being “the best childcare guaranteed.”
Organize high quality day-to-day childcare
- Develop and maintain a positive, professional relationship with nannies
- Coordinate with families and care recruitment to facilitate successful nanny placement
Train all nannies in current care procedures as well as up-to-date safety practices
- manage nanny performance with quartet reviews and performance improvement plans when needed.
- Assess high performers for promotion.
Respond to challenges reliably and capably
- Promptly coordinate backup care in response to call-outs and other issues
- Respond effectively to care emergencies; always calm, collected, and two steps ahead
- Effectively communicate with families to resolve issues
- Work to resolve conflict in any area of care operations amicably and in the best interest of the children
Execute consistently strong operations management
- Develop SOPs to codify operations procedures
- Encourage reference to Family/Nanny Handbook as benchmark to guide care operations
- Incorporate new learnings into Family/Nanny Handbook to keep operations standards updated
Acts with resolve and fortitude. Perseverance and resilience are a recurring personal theme
Follows through on commitments and is reliable above all
Sees themselves as part of a larger team and, more importantly, sees others as the team itself
Carries themselves with decency, humility, and honesty
Excellent reasoning and judgment in taking action
Skillfully enables others to succeed, whether clearing the path or giving knowledge
Doesn’t freeze in the face of conflict; masterfully deescalates towards resolution
Childcare/Early Childhood Education knowledge a plus, but not required!
OUR COMPANY VALUES:
Heart For Children: We do what’s best for the child. That’s also what’s best for the parents, nannies, and our community.
Courage In Action: We do hard things with empathy. We take the hill. We own our work. We get it done.
Accelerate Together: We choose to accelerate. We champion growth. We empower others to do the same.
Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time off