This person will build and manage relationships with key organizations within the local prenatal ecosystem to ensure CozyKin is properly represented, supporting the ecosystem and awareness is 100% within our core demographic.
- You will relentlessly source, negotiate, and close business development deals, building strong relationships with partners along the way. You pitch, tour and close partnerships across Boston and are responsible for bringing CozyKin's childcare to the parents that need it.
- You will provide ongoing support to foster relationships with our strategy partnerships, including frequent check-ins and an in-person mini-orientation of CozyKin with key team members.
- Prioritize channels and leads with highest potential and swiftest turnaround.
- Design, orchestrate and pitch compelling partnership presentations with key partners, positioning our service as a win-win partnership.
- Execute expansion strategy that builds on the company’s existing partner base and engaged parent community.
- Manage the partnership pipeline and funnel, providing ongoing transparency on the status of all opportunities and new partnerships in the pipeline to the rest of the team.
- Onboard, build and promote strong, long-lasting partnerships with channel distribution channels, e.g. OBGYN, property managers and baby retailers.
- Forecast channel sales and acquisition costs in collaboration with the management team.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Sales to consistently improve and expand our offering to channel partners, including cross promotion of content, events, etc.
- Identify opportunities, market shifts and relevant competition through industry networking events and trade-shows.
- Develop a plan to scale and replicate the Partnership workflow to be able to hire, train and potentially manage new Partnership hires in new markets, including New York, Washington DC, Chicago, etc.
- Bring energy, enthusiasm and ambition to work with a strong desire to get better
- Systematic, strategic, organized, and drive things to completion
- Have pitch-perfect communication skills and sound judgment, even on the fly
- Strong record of success in whatever you have done
- Exceptionally proactive, a self starter
- Adapt quickly to our fast-paced, dynamic organization
- The right attitude: drive, flexibility and resilience in an ambiguous, relentless and rewarding environment
- Bachelor's degree required
Our Company Values:
- Heart For Children: We do what’s best for the child. That’s also what’s best for the parents, nannies, and our community.
- Courage In Action: We do hard things with empathy. We take the hill. We own our work. We get it done.
- Accelerate Together: We choose to accelerate. We champion growth. We empower others to do the same.
Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time off