Family Enrollment Rep
You will be selling to families who are looking for childcare. Many families have unique needs and situations. Every rep needs to work through these situations to understand the family’s needs and communicate how CozyKin will be the right fit for their family. You will be expected to take advantage of our sales training, hit sales targets, and prepare for and grow into a larger role.
- Work with families to understand the specifics of their situation and what their childcare needs are.
- Communicate CozyKin’s value and how our service addresses their needs to close the sale.
- Critically evaluate the sales process and service to give us feedback on what resonates with customers and what doesn't.
- Build long-term relationships and establish trust with each family engage with.
- Cultivate a strong sense of customer loyalty during the sales process.
- Provide an excellent experience to all families that interact with you.
- Work with every family to ensure CozyKin provides what their family needs.
What We Are Looking For:
- Have an understanding of what families go through to find childcare.
- Know what the childcare options are for parents.
- Experience working with children in any capacity is a plus.
- Questioning attitude to promote understanding each family’s unique needs.
- Prefer experience with lead generation or inside sales role, but not required.
- Familiarity with CRM technology is preferred, but not required.
- Experience working in a startup is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial and energetic personality
- Strong work ethic and coachable attitude
- Customer-first attitude
Our Company Values:
Heart For Children: We do what’s best for the child. That’s also what’s best for the parents, nannies, and our community.
Courage In Action: We do hard things with empathy. We take the hill. We own our work. We get it done.
Accelerate Together: We choose to accelerate. We champion growth. We empower others to do the same.
Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time off