Head of Matching & Analytics
CozyKin matches families together to achieve the incredible differentiator of our business model: in-home care at the price of daycare. As Head of Matching & Analytics, you will spearhead identification of family match possibilities and drive our matching ratio across all of our customers. Dig into the matching criteria, family density, and matching ratios to drive strategic investments and increase our matching efficacy and efficiency. Think the early days of UberPool and the strategic work in increasing rider matching rates, enabling explosive growth!
- Drive match identification across all families
- Analyze matching rates across our customers and geographies
- Propose operational changes and marketing investments to increase matching rates
- Understand and weigh tradeoffs in matching success and unit economics to guide matching process (e.g. increasing or decreasing gaps in care start dates between pairs of families)
- Collaborate with service, product, and engineering team to increase efficacy and efficiency of matching with technology & automation
- Highly quantitative and analytical; able to draw persuasive conclusions from data and recommend strategic action
- Lives within the details. Is precise, deliberate, and organized
- Effective collaborator and communicator; can synthesize and present findings and conclusions without jargon to other teammates and senior leadership
- Makes progress efficiently, wasting a minimum of time and effort
- Follows through on commitments and is reliable above all
- Systems thinker: Grasps the interconnection between matching rates and decisions in marketing and operations and understands which systemic levers to pull to achieve desired results
Our Company Values
Heart For Children: We do what’s best for the child. That’s also what’s best for the parents, nannies, and our community.
Courage In Action: We do hard things with empathy. We take the hill. We own our work. We get it done.
Accelerate Together: We choose to accelerate. We champion growth. We empower others to do the same.
Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time off