Family Experience Lead
Work directly with our families to set them up for success. Build a care relationship that supports families with reliability and empathy, so they feel peace of mind about their care. Ensure children under care are safe, happy, and totally thriving.
Manage and improve family experience and delight
- Measure satisfaction of families through regular care ratings checks
- Identify areas for improvement that systematically improve family experience
- Proactively implement systems & processes to improve experience
Ensure the highest possible quality of care
- Collect care ratings to gather direct feedback from families about their ongoing care
- Use insight from care ratings and other feedback to continually improve quality of care and family on boarding
- Create checklists and SOPs to ensure standardization of care across shares
Engage our families in a vibrant community
- Facilitate family circles and neighborhood groups
- Encourage and organize meetups for current families
- Incorporate delightful moments for milestones or holidays
- Coordinate with other teams to drive outreach through community events
Breathes empathy and is motivated by making people happy
Acts with resolve and fortitude. Perseverance and resilience are a recurring personal theme
Follows through on commitments and is reliable above all
Sees themselves as part of a larger team and, more importantly, sees others as the team itself
Equally comfortable with qualitative and quantitative data
Carries themselves with decency, humility, and honesty
Excellent reasoning and judgment in taking action
Skillfully enables others to succeed, whether clearing the path or giving knowledge
Doesn’t freeze in the face of conflict; masterfully deescalates towards resolution
Childcare/Early Childhood Education knowledge a plus, but not required!
OUR COMPANY VALUES:
Heart For Children: We do what’s best for the child. That’s also what’s best for the parents, nannies, and our community.
Courage In Action: We do hard things with empathy. We take the hill. We own our work. We get it done.
Accelerate Together: We choose to accelerate. We champion growth. We empower others to do the same.
Vacation, sick, and holiday paid time off